Most people have more time on their hands now more than ever. Even if you keep yourself busy, podcasts are the best way to learn something new while on-the-go. If you have been looking for new podcasts or weren’t sure where to start, we’ve got you. Below are some of our favorite high vibrational podcasts. They are not in any particular order.
- Orgasmic Enlightenment: Kim Anami helps break the taboo in sexuality and teaches that sex is more of a spiritual act than simply physical. She teaches how to maximize our sexual experiences for our health and wellness. Her informative podcast will blow your mind and you’ll be sure to learn something new.
- Daily Breath with Deepak Chopra: Deepak Chopra is a beacon of light and wisdom in his podcast. Each episode is short with an average of 5 minutes, relaxing and digestible. If you are looking for a quick pick-me-up, you’re in for a treat!
- Black Girl In Om: Lauren Ash and Deun Ivory have been with us since 2015. The ladies are well know in the black wellness space for putting black women first. They have provided a platform where other black women share their experiences and expertise in wellness and healing. If you haven’t listened to them yet, what are you waiting for?
- The Afro Yoga Podcast: Angie is a local Sacramento Yogi and trailblazer. She and her co-host Nicole share their experiences in wellness, self-actualization, and entrepreneurship. These ladies are leading the way while showing others how to do it.
- The goop Podcast: Gwyneth Paltrow and her team at goop advocate for clean beauty and non-conventional methods of healing. This podcast touches on mental health, physical health, emotions, and so much more. You’re bound to find something for you.
Have you already dabbled into all of them? Are you excited about a particular one? Share your thoughts below, we’d love to hear from you.